Sisters Comforting Hands
Home Health Aide in Upper Chichester, Pennsylvania
Non Medical caregivers play an invaluable role in preserving the independence and dignity of our loved ones. Some age-related issues or disabilities may require help from someone with more training. If you have a loved one who now requires increased assistance or more detailed monitoring, then it may be time to look for a home health aide.
What Sets Home Health Aides Apart From Typical Caregivers?
There are a few things that set them apart from a typical caregiver. They have further training and, depending on their focus, may assist with the following.
- Checking blood pressure, blood sugar levels, heart rate, and body temperature
- Infusion therapy
- Speech therapy
- Physical therapy
- Assessing things such as home safety risks and medical state
- Assisting with specific medical issues (e.g., stroke, cancer, etc.)
- Preventative measures to keep infections from developing
- Reinforce safety measures
At Sisters comforting hands we provide quality, compassionate care for individuals in the Upper Chichester, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas, including Delaware, Montgomery, Chester and Philadelphia. We have specially trained home health aides who can help your loved one retain their independence for longer.
A few of the more traditional services we offer include tasks that caregivers often cover, which means your loved one will still get all the help they need around the house while getting superior medical care.
Here are a few things a home health aide can do in addition to the medical-related tasks already listed.
- Assist with dressing and undressing
- Provides companionship
- Provides transportation to and from appointments and necessary locations (e.g., store, bank, etc.
- Assistance with shopping
- Household chores like laundry, vacuuming, and general upkeep
- Preparing nutritional meals and snacks as needed
Having a home health aide to assist will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your loved one is in good hands. You can get quality medical in-home care in Upper Chichester, Pennsylvania by reaching out to Sisters comforting hands today. For more information on how we can help, please contact us by phone at (610) 485 8519 email at email@example.com
Explore Our Other Services
- Delaware PA
- Montgomery PA
- Chester PA
- Philadelphia PA
4004 Stirrup ct
Upper Chichester PA 19061 USA